- You are Naresh. You happened to go to Agra in a crowded bus on a hot summer day. Record your experience in the form of a diary entry.
- Today you visited your ancestral village and watched the farmers harvesting a crop of wheat. Make a diary entry describing your experience at the village.
- You were a member of a team of students campaigning against the spread of smoking in the village community. Make a diary entry describing your participation and success achieved in your mission.
- You recently visited the 24th Crafts Mela at Suraj Kund, Faridabad. It was Mini India assembled at one place. Using the hints, make a diary entry of what you saw and experienced there.
- You paid a visit to an ‘Old Home’ with other N.S.S. Volunteers. Using the hints given below together with your own ideas, make a diary entry of what you saw and experienced there.
E-mail Writing & Notice Writing:
- Write an e-mail to the principal of a neighbouring school informing her of
the event and requesting her to send a team to participate.
- You are the President of a children’s club in your locality.
You and your team are planning to organise a programme to celebrate
Write a notice, to be put up in the local Supermarket, giving details of the
programme to create an awareness of the event.
- Write an e-mail to the General Manager of the Supermarket seeking
permission to display the notice and requesting a sponsorship for the
- Your school is conducting an inter-class talent search. Write out a notice to
be put up in your school informing students about the event and inviting
them to participate.
- Write an e-mail to the Principal of a neighbouring school requesting him /
her to send a team of teachers to judge the event.