Questions for Practice:
- You are Sweety/Suresh of L.M. Jain School, Ajmer. As Secretary of your School Co-curricular Activities Club, you visited a slum area in your city where the people suffered a great loss of life and property in a massive fire. The students of your school rendered their services and material help to the victims. Write a report in 100-125 words for your school magazine.
- Recently your school held a Seminar on Conservation of Water as a part of World Water Day celebrations. As the School Pupil Leader of Maryland School, Gurgaon, write a report in 100-125 words for a local daily. Sign as Pritham/Preeti.
- Your school organized an exhibition-cum-sale of the items prepared under Work Experience Certificate by your school students. There was an overwhelming response from the public. Prepare a report in 100-125 words for a local daily. You are the Coordinator, S.U.P.W. activities, Nita School, Gurgaon.
- You visited a Job Fair organized by Ability Foundation at Chennai recently. You were impressed to see that nearly 55 companies from various sectors such as information technology, telecommunication, electronics etc. offered jobs to the final year students of colleges. As a reporter of ‘The Deccan Times’, Chennai, prepare a report in 100-125 words. You are Peeyush/Priya.
- Write a report as an eyewitness to the fire accident that occurred in your neighborhood. Your report should be within 100-125 words. Invent the necessary details. You are Rashi/ Raman of 15, Ballimaran, Delhi.