Q. Answer the following questions:
- What does Anne Frank tell about her family in her diary?
- Describe your views about Mr Keesing as a teacher.
- What does Anne write in her first essay to support her habit of talking so much?
- Describe Anne’s love for her grandmother.
- Anne called 26th July a ‘tumultous’ day. Explain the reasons behind it.
- Why did Anne think that she could confide more in her diary than in the people?
- Who helped Anne in writing the essay and how?
- Write the character sketch of Anne Frank.
Q. Do as Directed:
- WRITING in a diary is a really strange experience for someone like me. [Make it Negative]
- I’ve never written anything before. [Make it Affirmative]
- ‘Paper has more patience than people.’ [ Change the degree]
- I was feeling a little depressed and was sitting at home. [Make it Complex]
- I can call friends. [Change the Voice]
- I started right away at the Montessori nursery school. [Make it Interrogative]
Q. Write in your diary about your feelings as you are fed up of staying at home
Q. Write a letter to your friend describing about Covid situation in your city